Forsaken Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Kings

The forum of the Forsaken Kings guild from the MMORPG Fallen Sword

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger.........

Go down 
+3
Montabello
tigerlaw
Kweeniee
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kweeniee
Beloved of the Forsaken
Kweeniee

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:22 am

Talk to me here, you girl! hahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kweeniee
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:43 pm

i know you are but what am i? rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit
Back to top Go down
Kweeniee
Beloved of the Forsaken
Kweeniee

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:09 am

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO Razz
Back to top Go down
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: WHOOT, :)   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:47 am

Tiger......... Tigerchat

over here having fun Smile will keep in touch Smile
Back to top Go down
Montabello
Guild member

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:26 pm

Puddy Cat,
You should seriously consider counseling!!! Hahaha hope all goes well with ya buddy.

K,
Have you heard from the hubby? Hope all is going well with him.
Back to top Go down
Kweeniee
Beloved of the Forsaken
Kweeniee

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:43 pm

*shoots the naughty puddy tat, skins him, then lays on the new fur rug* LMAO Razz

Monty: Yeah.. Been hearing from him about every 3 days or so. Apparantly they're out on missions or patrol or guard like every single day. LOL Ha keeps saying he'll come back online shortly when he leaves then it's about another 3 days before I hear anything. He's doing OK. Hot and tired but in pretty good spirits so that's good. Very Happy I'm getting ready to send a 2nd package to him. Gotta send him Oreos. LOL Thanks for asking, hun. Smile
Back to top Go down
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:55 am

UPDATE ON THE TIGERS DEN:

Just added max mercs and 3rd structure Smile

I have been farming plants to "run" the guild, and all is going well.

Just got the burning sword drop and will be trying for the amulet, although im not sure if i actually want to try and make that part of the shield Smile

BTW, if you guys get into a conflict and get bountied, feel free to leave me a message and i will see what i can do about clearing quickly Smile

KK, im off, running a solo guild is hard work, as i get so many ppl talking in chat, hard to keep track of everything. Smile
Back to top Go down
PsycoMaddy
Admin
PsycoMaddy

Number of posts : 418

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:30 pm

I want weekly screenshots of chat Tiger! To confirm that you HAVE raided wade's meds cabinet. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-kings.forumotion.com
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:30 pm

KK, heres the latest happenings in Tigers Den Smile

Tiger......... NEWCHAT
Back to top Go down
PsycoMaddy
Admin
PsycoMaddy

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing

crazy tiger....
Back to top Go down
Kweeniee
Beloved of the Forsaken
Kweeniee

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:52 pm

LMAOOOOOOO My favorite part of that whole screen shot.. Was the tab at the top showing the Kweeniee loves Maddy to pieces!!!! post thingy.. YAY!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:35 am

copy of newest chat Wink

Tiger......... Newchat-1
Back to top Go down
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:36 pm

'twas a pretty good le Smile

Tiger......... Le

that is the stuff i had left over AFTER i sold all of my drops for a little over 200 fsps Smile
Back to top Go down
Kweeniee
Beloved of the Forsaken
Kweeniee

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:05 pm

HOLY CRAP!!! I NEVER got lucky during LEs.. It's just not fair. LOL Very well done, Tiger!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:35 am

ty ty dont worry kweenie, i will try and save you one of them brooms so you can fly around cackling with a big ol wart on your nose lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
Alarond
Guild member
Alarond

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:25 am

I didnt have that much time to play FS this event. I got about half that tiger but didnt make nearly that much in FSP's afterwards. Nice haul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/merlette
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:42 am

lmao, alarond, i made the 200 fsps selling all of my gear b4!!!!! what you see in that screen shot, that is all the stuff i have left over Smile

and no SS's of chat as its been a little "slow" lately, im sick right now, but once i get better Razz then its business as usual Smile
Back to top Go down
PsycoMaddy
Admin
PsycoMaddy

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:01 pm

what are you sick with? anything nasty?? hope you feel better soon mate
Back to top Go down
Kweeniee
Beloved of the Forsaken
Kweeniee

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:28 pm

Yeah.. I don't care if you're not showing screen shots, buddy.. You gotta get yourself well.. We have a date at Chuck E Cheese's! LMAO Take care, hun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Well, after sleeping more in the past 2 days then i ever did as a baby, im feeling much better Smile

LMAO, so i logged on just to check things out and what do i find?

04:54 04/Nov/2008
[ Report Message ] GaaraOfDez says: good job on making ur guild dat strong b urself, but...... u need a team, u should join my guild and help us reach the top, i will assist u with all i can and im always active [ Reply | Buff ]

23:30 04/Nov/2008 To GaaraOfDez: no thanks, nothing you could really do for me, i have almost all needed equipment as well as a lvl 421 SE set, so i will stay solo Smile

LMAO, obviously that person has no clue who i am or how "self sufficient" i really am Razz

It was a good laugh, just what the doctor ordered. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kweeniee
Beloved of the Forsaken
Kweeniee

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:38 am

Well, first off I'd like to say that I'm glad you're feeling better, hun.. Very Happy

Second.......... You are soooooooooo full of yourself it makes me giggle. hehehee Razz

Can't wait to go to Chuck E's!!!!!! YAY!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:35 am

LMAO, i AM full of myself!!!!!!!!! Ya know why? CUZ I CAN BE!!!!!!!!! LMAO, Ive learned how to play the game and "work" the system Smile Half of the players that have reached 200 still have no idea what the hell they are doing because they have been "spoon-fed" the entire time. Spike and i were just talking about this the other day Razz

On a more serious note Razz not that i get very serious on anything, oldest daughters report card came in, ALL A'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile SHES A NERD JUST LIKE DAD LMAO Smile
Back to top Go down
lordbeavis
Guild member
lordbeavis

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:56 am

thats nice think she could write me a persuasive paper?
Back to top Go down
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:43 am

LMAO, that depends on what the paper is on? Shes very smart, and a smart ass like her Mom, so i have to keep her in check at times. Its amazing what NO VIDEO GAMES does to a kid raised on video games Razz She straightens right up Razz
Back to top Go down
lordbeavis
Guild member
lordbeavis

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:19 am

i'm pretty sure my topic is an influential band that changed music and a controversial song. i picked it out 2 days ago in about 45 seconds of skimming. i'm thinking the beatles, led zeppelin, queen or the ramones. but there are tons of options on how to write this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiger......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger.........   Tiger......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger.........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Kings :: Useful Links :: Non Guild members Contact Kweeniee here!-
Jump to: