Forsaken Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Kings

The forum of the Forsaken Kings guild from the MMORPG Fallen Sword

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAMMIT KWEENIE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-06-17

DAMMIT KWEENIE Empty
PostSubject: DAMMIT KWEENIE   DAMMIT KWEENIE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:07 am

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! brought this crappy weather with you from Alaska, just because you liked it DOESNT MEAN that we do, I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I BLAME YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
spikeca
Admin
spikeca

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-02-23

DAMMIT KWEENIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KWEENIE   DAMMIT KWEENIE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:35 pm

You don't even know what cold is, so quit your complaining!!!
Back to top Go down
Kweeniee
Beloved of the Forsaken
Kweeniee

Number of posts : 530

DAMMIT KWEENIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KWEENIE   DAMMIT KWEENIE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:50 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!! You are such a pussy, Tiger!!! (get it? Pussy? Tiger? hahahaaha OMG that's funny! )

Anyway.. I did NOT bring that stuff with me. I will admit, I honestly don't mind the cold but that damned wind makes me want to scream!!! So, I'm agreeing with you on that wind part. haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kweeniee
Montabello
Guild member

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-03-21

DAMMIT KWEENIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KWEENIE   DAMMIT KWEENIE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:46 am

You just don't know how to deal with the cold....get a couple midget strippers to keep you warm.....works for me!!!!
Back to top Go down
tigerlaw
Visiting Ally

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-06-17

DAMMIT KWEENIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KWEENIE   DAMMIT KWEENIE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:50 am

spikeca wrote:
You don't even know what cold is, so quit your complaining!!!

Hmmm, almost a year and a half in Korea, i had my share of the cold over there Razz On a good day during the winter when i was there it would be -10, on a bad day -25+ Sad i remember standing behind tanks in the field in their exhaust just to keep semi-warm. Sad Would stink for the rest of the field ex but at least i was "warm" Razz
Back to top Go down
Kweeniee
Beloved of the Forsaken
Kweeniee

Number of posts : 530

DAMMIT KWEENIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KWEENIE   DAMMIT KWEENIE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:30 am

You are such a girl, Tiger!!! LMFAO

Man up! hahahahaha

HEY!! When we hitting Chuck E's? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kweeniee
Sponsored content

DAMMIT KWEENIE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KWEENIE   DAMMIT KWEENIE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAMMIT KWEENIE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum