Forsaken Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Kings

The forum of the Forsaken Kings guild from the MMORPG Fallen Sword

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharing time on Chaotic

Go down 
+13
Thrathor
Dark Kayla
Montabello
Xastlin
dolan59
mchlmcvy
lordbeavis
Dartanain
BriSun
D16
Tofulou
Drizzt1822
PsycoMaddy
17 posters

Chaotic Symbol - what should we do?
Give up and let Boot Camp have it
Sharing time on Chaotic I_vote_lcap10%Sharing time on Chaotic I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Keep fighting no matter what it takes
Sharing time on Chaotic I_vote_lcap40%Sharing time on Chaotic I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 12 ]
Open negotiations to share
Sharing time on Chaotic I_vote_lcap27%Sharing time on Chaotic I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 8 ]
Hire Mercs to attack them
Sharing time on Chaotic I_vote_lcap3%Sharing time on Chaotic I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Break off our alliance with them
Sharing time on Chaotic I_vote_lcap0%Sharing time on Chaotic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Have Monty and Shadebow do naked dancing at them
Sharing time on Chaotic I_vote_lcap20%Sharing time on Chaotic I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
PsycoMaddy
Admin
PsycoMaddy

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Sharing time on Chaotic Empty
PostSubject: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:29 am

I am proposing to open discussion with Boot Camp about sharing time on the Chaotic Symbol Relic. So far we are not able to chase them off as we are not getting enough defenders on it. Let's face it, they have 29-34 defenders compared to our 18-24 and they cannot keep it from us either, so I think it is time to look at changing this.

How much stamina are we expending on this battle? I see a number of groups being created at a cost of 20 stamina per group leader. Right now we have 42 member groups, so 41x5 stamina per group... I'll let the people who are good with numbers work this out... my point is that we are expending a lot of stamina.

What can we do about this?

1. Give up and let them have it

2. Keep battling them and using stamina - this is more important than stamina

3. See if they will agree to share the relic us , perhaps for a week each... and on our week off we can go for relics like Mists of Concealment that gives +100 stamina (held by POLC)

Please reply!!! Come on Forsaken Kings, we have some work to do here!! king queen king queen jocolor king queen geek scratch

THE POLL IS MULTIPLE CHOICE AND OPEN FOR 5 DAYS
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-kings.forumotion.com
Drizzt1822
Guild member

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:06 am

ok well i would love to keep fighting for it but in the sense of a real fight, not just they take it we take it type thing
Back to top Go down
Tofulou
Guild member

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:09 am

I voted for the naked dancing LOL.
But seriously I don't think we should give it up cos chaotic has been with us for ages now. We chased them off the last time and maybe they are having the same discussion about it as we are now. Razz
However, I am open to sharing the relic with them on a weekly basis. Might be a good opportunity to build up stronger ties with them as well. And that's my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
D16
Guild member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: sharing   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:27 am

If they agree to share then we would need less to defend the relic.
I agree with sharing the relic cuz momma said its nice to share.
Back to top Go down
BriSun
Guild member
BriSun

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:32 am

I say NO DANCING !!!! affraid Seriously though, we need to have more people sitting on the relic. I am not keen on sharing or opening negotiations with them, but will go along with whatever the guild decides as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Dartanain
Guild member

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:55 am

im open for anything

if we give up lets find another relic worth getting hopefully less distance to get to as i dont spend a whole lot of time at the relic as it takes about 270 to get to and 100 to get back to training area and i only have the max stam for a days training so

if we try to keep battling i will still join groups and try to go to relic every couple days and spend that days stam buffing
Back to top Go down
lordbeavis
Guild member
lordbeavis

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 pm

i say we fight them all that we can and use shade and monty as a distraction. but seriously if we share it will make us look weak. we need more defenders or more people with attack. if we can't win control fair and square we might as well take in my eyes the high road, and let them have it temporairly with no sharing until we can come back and take what is rightfully ours. if we can't defend it ourselves what rights do we have to it?
Back to top Go down
mchlmcvy
Guild member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Hell no! We won't go!...Hell no! We won't go!...Hell no! We won't go!...
Back to top Go down
dolan59
Guild member
dolan59

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Keep fighting no matter what it takes, thats my opinion bounce
Let us join together and show them that the relic is ours Twisted Evil

Dolan59 ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hulthin.net
Xastlin
Admin
Xastlin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:27 am

I talked to my good friend Mel (then I woke up) he gave me this quote Smile

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR RELICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC ! ! ! !
Back to top Go down
Montabello
Guild member

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:05 am

I say we share: Reason is They are not gonna go away and we are wasting a bunch of stam just to get it back for 1 to 2 hours. At the current exp expenditurxe rate (20 for group leader and 5 for each group member ((20+41x5= 225 stam). Or we could let them think we abandoned it and come back in a couple days when their defenders have moved on.

Oh and I'm always up for naked dancing....I'll put on my fsp g-sting for any donations....

Monty... pirat
Back to top Go down
Xastlin
Admin
Xastlin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:00 am

Talked to JFK (then I woke up) he gave me this quote

"ask not what your Guild can do for you—ask what you can do for your Guild"

Its our relic period, no discussion etc, we keep it or we lose it. As a guild we have to be committed to keeping it, we have marked it as ours now is the time to defend it. All the gear we use that's marked Forsaken Kings now means something-it means get your arses back to the relic and defend it. We get 30+ people on that, BC would get the message.

on the other hand Smile

I lose 3 hours of stamina gain to get back to protect that +50 stamina and +1 gain per hour - is there a relic out there that gives me +50 wine, women, & song and gold to boot per hour gain ?
Back to top Go down
Dark Kayla
Guild member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:32 pm

I voted for the naked dancing, as long as I don't have to watch. That aside. Chaotic may be above average as far as relics go, but it is far from great. At low levels, 50 stam and +1 gain make a large difference. However, I for 1 am not gonna lose sleep over it if I have 6950 Max Stamina rather than 7000 and 90 gain instead of 91. I say we do NOT concede defeat, rather that we reassessed the overall value of the relic, and made a strategic decision that it would be in our best interest to either not worry about holding 1 specific relic - as opposed to just taking relics as we come across them, etc - or to search for a relic that would benefit us as a guild made up primarily of medium to higher leveled players more than Chaotic ever did. If Boot Camp wants to take credit for anything, it'd only be pretty much getting us to look at something that (in my humble opinion) is long overdue anyway. We are not weaker than them, unless we tell ourselves that we are. So there's my 10 cents, cause I ain't cheap.
Back to top Go down
Thrathor
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Have you seen how many stam we've been spending on this? I say let's try an arrangement, this battle is not worth for us or Boot Camp, we should try anything that could save both our guilds some stam... Or we should look for some new relic.
Back to top Go down
Alarond
Guild member
Alarond

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Well, here is my opinion on this. Although I am going to give the guild 100%, i think we are not looking at this relic thing from multiple directions.
Our side: "WE OWN THIS RELIC. we have had this relic forever and we have defended this relic".
Their side: "WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS RELIC FROM THEM. We are higher up on the guild list and we should have a relic of our own."
If we both have this mentality, then we are going to keep doing what we are doing now. We are going to be sharing a mediocre relic that cost lots of stamina to get to and alot of stamina to defend daily on groups. Here is my answer to this. Let them have the Chaotic Relic. If we decide we want it back later or that this is the best relic for us, lets go back to it. If we all (the higher levels as we are there longer) are spending about 500 stamina to get the relic and defend it with groups and potions, then that is 500 less stamina we get for hunting. I could gain ALOT of xp and gold with 500 stamina. I say we look at other relics that give atk, dmg and armor plus some other okay bonuses. I think we could find a relic that would be easier to get to, less stamina to defend, and better for us a guild. I think ideally, that if we gave members 10 FSP's to upgrade their max stamina by 50, it would cost us less than what we are spending now on the Chaotic relic. The 1 stamina gain per hour isn't worth it by itself either.
So, I conclude that we find another relic and try it. If we like it better good, no harm done. If we dont, go back to chaotic. We just need to think about this and discuss this a guild. We need to come together as a guild. If it cost us 50 stamina to get to a relic to defend it, then more could come to defend it. isn't that better than only members with 2k stamian and more come to help out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/merlette
justinian9
Guild member
justinian9

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: defending the relic vote   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:41 pm

I voted to fight on! But it is not my vote that counts it's the 200 plus lvl guidemate they have to trully want to keep it and it sounds like they don't care much.

I really do not care about the stats it gives us, it the dam point... they want it... let them get a big enough group to defend it that we cannot beat! Hose them... we give it up when we want to give it up and not because some other guide wants it. Hose them and the horse they rode in on!!

Feel free to replace the word hose with any other word you find acceptable!

I've never posted in a blog before I hope it posts under the relic vote

Justinian (AKA Karl)
Back to top Go down
Alarond
Guild member
Alarond

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:05 am

I have been looking into relic to control since this fight with BC has taken place. I have found a relic that is better than what we have and may be easier to obtain. i will check out where its located and what level is the minimum level you can be to get there. i will also try to calculate the stamina needed to get there. until then, hold your horses. Laughing

Okay, after I have done my research here is what I came up with:

The relic is called "The Temple of the Gods"

It gives these bonuses: 10 Attack, 5 Defense, 10 Armor, 5 HP's, 5 Dmg, 50 Stamina, 1 Stamina gain, 5 Nullify, 20 Protect Gold, 25 Dodge, and 15 Master Blacksmith.

It is reached by way of Azlore Plains (lvl 100 minimum) and is 3 levels deep into the area. Here is the way to go: "Kijanamo Wild (North)" go 15 steps to "Eldora Plains (South)", another 12 steps to "Eldora Plains (East)" and then another 30 steps to reach the relic "The Temple of the Gods". A total of 57 steps.

This relic seems to be controlled by "Backwoods" (I hate them BTW). They are ranked 21st in guild rankings and they are level 684 overall. They seem much easier to beat down than "Boot Camp" and I think this relic is much more benificial than Chaotic is at the moment. I am not saying this is the best for us as a guild, just that its better than Chaotic. If anyone would like to find me a relic to investigate, please let me know and I will do what I can to figure out the information on it.

The downside to this is there isn't a portal closeby like at Chaotic. So, I have done a little research, but I will check on more. I was just trying to get a little insight on other options for us a guild to check out. I will post more when i get the information. Thanks for your time!

~Alarond~
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/merlette
Montabello
Guild member

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:15 am

ok, I checked it out. From the relic to a portal breaks down as follows:
(57 steps from portal back to Azlore plains)
(17 steps from Senori Rocks North to Senori Rocks South)
(17 steps from Senori Rocks South to Senori Peak)
(56 steps from Senori Peak to Portal)

So thats a total of 147 steps to leave the portal (I haven't checked the stam needed to instant portal to Krul Island and go to the Vargas Dungeon portal but I'm 99% sure it is less)

So the TOTAL is 204 (57 to relic from Azlore Plains and 147 to the Senori Peak portal).

(this does include any steps to get from where ever you finish hunting to a portal to get to Azlore Plains AND back to your next hunting area)

Monty pirat
Back to top Go down
Thrathor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:35 pm

I have looked up all relics beneath Temple of Lightning (level 284), that is, where we could make a good defense, and the only good one where we could get a chance at holding it is the Temple of the Gods, why don't we give it at least a try for the next week?

Definitelly not worth standing on Chaotic Symbol no more, is all about pride now.
Back to top Go down
PsycoMaddy
Admin
PsycoMaddy

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:50 am

I am happy to switch relics and give it a shot but why not share control of Chaotic as well? Even on our week on we would not need to defend Chaotic much... any more comments??? I will be making a final decision very soon
Back to top Go down
drumnghrd
Ex guildy
drumnghrd

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:08 am

well i have to agree with alarond on everything that he has posted about the relics and believe that the chaotic relic is nothing really but a wastes of precious stamina and time we as a guild should have really thought about this more before we even chose the chaotic relic but another relic we could use as well is the blue chasm its the easiest relic to get to its not much to look at but it does have a stamina gain of +1 and its the first relic in the game located on krul island so everyone in the guild could go there after training and its located really close to several portals
Back to top Go down
Thrathor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Blue Chasm is usually defended by Relentless, we couldn't stand a chance against their defenders.
Back to top Go down
imsexy1
Guild member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:44 pm

i think we should just keep captruing it and go for the temple of the gods also 41x5=205stam with the 20 to make it its 225
Back to top Go down
Thrathor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:13 am

We should decide asap if it's worth it spending this stam on this relic, specially now that we are xp locked and have a lot to train.
Back to top Go down
PsycoMaddy
Admin
PsycoMaddy

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Sorry everyone, I got snowed under both literally and figuratively... and people started to move away from defending in any case so I have now - in fact a few days ago - notified BC that we are leaving them to it for now... and y'all carrry on and do what you like. relics are now free for all.

With the proviso that levelling is currently a priority til we break the xp lock and try to get a more secure foothold in the guild charts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing time on Chaotic   Sharing time on Chaotic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing time on Chaotic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Kings :: Chatter Jan-July 09-
Jump to: