Forsaken Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Kings

The forum of the Forsaken Kings guild from the MMORPG Fallen Sword

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LLG - Moving.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LLG
Guild member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-25

LLG - Moving. Empty
PostSubject: LLG - Moving.   LLG - Moving. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:58 pm

For my Fellow Forsaken Kings, I am making this post to direct my thoughts.

I have received an opportunity to join my friend and #1 mentor in this game Bewslayer in TEW.

I want to say I'm not leaving FK because I'm unsatisfied with the guild, I'm not upset, at anyone or anything. And I have tried to be an Asset to FK. I hope you feel that I have. Not that long ago my previous Guild WolfandEagle folded under and I spent a significant amount of time Searching for guilds. At that time I had applied to TEW after they had closed recruiting but before they had locked the boards.

I went in search of a home that i thought would last many more months than it did, for the short notice of me leaving I am sorry.

Thank you especially to Alarond and POLSKADUMA for being great friends, and Spike, Maddy, Monty, and Tof for critically listening to my suggestions.

FK is a Great guild, I like the gossip in the chatbox scrolling by.

Thank you for including me in your family.

While I have board access I will respond to questions and comments here but more likely I will be removed sooner or later. Please feel free to drop me a holler in game.
Back to top Go down

LLG - Moving.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Kings :: Chatter Jan-July 09-
Jump to: